Top New York City Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
473 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience! Our tour guide was a lady named Ronda! She was amazing 😁 gave us a better view of NYC and told amazing stories behind the history of New York . We had an amazing time and took amazing photos! She’s amazing I would recommend her (:"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience. The history of the building along with the views from 86th observatory is something I’ll never forget"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time and it was great to see all the sites before we just blindly went to the places. Would recommend this be your first ride when you arrive to NYC"
* A traveler said: "It was a very moving exhibit. We were reminded of our own experiences on that day. My daughter was very young on 9/11, but she remembers and shared her memories as well."
* A traveler said: "The view was so amazing,you can see virtually the entire city from borough to borough would definitely recommend it for all to see thanks again for the view"
* A traveler said: "Following the timeline was extremely emotional as it brought me back to the day. The outdoor memorials were spectacular!!"
* A traveler said: "The view, the winds, the people, the water amd the sunset. It was nice and a great sight to see and a cruise way of seeing it."
* A traveler said: "History of NY, it's diversified cultures, how it was a life changing for each immigrant(s).AmaZZing 💯."
* A traveler said: "Having a guide makes the visit to the memorial more effective. Things are pointed out that would have been my missed otherwise."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience, on time. We visited all the sites mentioned and always with a very detailed information. The tour guide super friendly and kind."
* A traveler said: "We would totally recommend this tour to 1st timers to NYC. It was very informative and beautiful to go completely around Manhattan Island!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience with Levi and Mark. Mark did an outstanding job with informing us with a lot of details regarding the sites of the city! I recommend it! Our tour only had four people in it. Have fun."
* A traveler said: "Lies. I paid for what I believed was a Maximum of 14 people as indicated in the add and a smaller bus type for transportation. Instead, 24 people and a huge bus. I tried calling to complain with Viator but it was a long process"
* A traveler said: "Was a great thing to do to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary! Would recommend doing during the day, but was more romantic at night! Nikko was a great guide & driver and Milo did a great job pulling our carriage!"
* A traveler said: "Cherie was a outstanding guide. She was very knowledgeable. I enjoyed hearing the history of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis island"
* A traveler said: "The boat was great, it was a really smooth ride. The tour guide was really funny and gave such great information."
* A traveler said: "Liz our tour guide was WONDERFUL!!! She was funny, friendly and knowledgeable. We asked if we could request her fir next time. Five stars"
* A traveler said: "We had an incredible time. From a smooth check-in to take off. From the clean aircraft to a friendly and experienced pilot. From the sweeping panoramic views of the city, to the informative tour of famous land marks. Wonderful company to book through and great adventure to experience. We will return!"
* A traveler said: "Dinner was delicious and the music was fantastic. The sights were incredible. We went on our honeymoon. We definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great!! Good! Excellent. Wow! Amazing ! Sweet. Fantastic! For sure ! Beautifull. Awesome! Yeahhhhhhhhh"
* A traveler said: "Victoria was very educational. She knew many facts. She allowed us time to stop and take pictures. Never rushed us. Would recommend booking this trip! Ferry was a fun ride."
* A traveler said: "The music, the food, everything was just awesome and I'll do it again and again if I could... I love it"
* A traveler said: "The most excellent tour guide provided A Fabulous history of NYC relating to Old St Patrick’s Basilica"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the highlights of our nations capital was great. Arlington was extremely humbling. The symbolism in DC is super cool."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Broadhurst Theatre
- Daily News Building
- Trump Tower
- Hard Rock Café Yankee Stadium
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- New World Stages
- Woolworth Building
- Museum of the City of New York
- Williamsburg Bridge
- New-York Historical Society Museum and Library
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Museum of Jewish Heritage
- Lyceum Theatre
- Central Park Conservatory Garden
- Winter Garden Theatre
- The Ride
- The Vessel
- 9/11 Tribute Museum
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster